Statistical Machine Translation
Statmt.org is dedicated to research in statistical machine translation, i.e. the translation of text from one human language to another by a computer that learned how to translate from vast amounts of translated text.
Introduction to Statistical MT Research
- The Mathematics of Statistical Machine Translation by Brown, Della Petra, Della Pietra, and Mercer
- Statistical MT Handbook by Kevin Knight
- SMT Tutorial (2003) by Kevin Knight and Philipp Koehn
- ESSLLI Summer Course on SMT (2005), day1, 2, 3, 4, 5 by Chris Callison-Burch and Philipp Koehn.
- MT Archive by John Hutchins, electronic repository and bibliography of articles, books and papers on topics in machine translation and computer-based translation tools
Conferences and Workshops
See comprehensive list of NLP meetings.
Read more here.