AMTA 2018 | Call for Workshop Proposals
Contact: Steve Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
AMTA workshops are intended to provide the opportunity for MT-related communities of interest to spend time together advancing the state of the art, both in ideas and practices, in their area of endeavor. We are particularly interested in submissions related to commercialization of MT and/or its use by professional translators. However, any themes connected to MT research, development, deployment, use, and evaluation are welcome. Topics for past workshops have included MT post-editing, CAT tools, treatment of Semitic languages, translation of patents and scientific literature, collaborative translation, lexical resources, quality metrics for MT, and the impact of MT research on the translation industry.
– Proposal deadline: Monday, December 4, 2017
– Notification of workshop acceptance: Ongoing
– Camera-ready deadline for workshops with proceedings: Friday, February 16, 2018
– Workshop days: Saturday, March 17, 2018 or Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
NOTE: It is possible that workshops scheduled for March 17 may be organized jointly with the GALA 2018 conference, which ends on March 16.
How to submit:
Workshop proposals must be submitted to email@example.com. They should
– Workshop title
– Dates for important milestones (call for papers, recruitment of speakers, etc.)
– Description of the workshop content, technical requirements
– Expected number of participants
– Whether this is an ongoing or new workshop, and
– A signed copy of the AMTA2018_Workshop_Proposal_Form.docx