AMTA 2022 | Registration is Now Open!
We are excited to announce that registration for the AMTA 2022 Conference is now open! It will
take place on September 12-16, 2022, in Orlando, Florida, USA.
We hope you can join us in-person at the spectacular Sheraton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
Resort. As a hybrid conference, virtual access for remote participants from around the world
will also be provided.
Short event summary:
- 50 presentations on the latest MT industry insights, research, and user cases
- Expert keynote speakers, panels, workshops, and tutorials
- Latest technologies for MT users and practitioners
- Networking opportunities
Our keynote speakers:
- Angela Fan: research scientist at Meta AI Research in New York.
- Alex Waibel: professor of Computer Science of Carnegie Mellon University and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Marco Trombetti: Co-founder of Translated
Outstanding panels featuring recognized experts:
- Advances in Spoken Language MT: including speaker-to-multilingual-audience and automatic-
- Dynamically Adaptive MT: exploring the accurate handling of the constant flow of translations of
updated information and terminology in MT
- Multilingual Language Models and MT: discussing the impact on MT directions and language
services of large language models like GPT-3, Megatron-Turing NLG, and PaLM
3 Full-day Workshops
- Workshop on Empirical Translation Process Research (WeTPR)
- First Workshop on Corpus Generation and Corpus Augmentation for Machine Translation
- Machine Translation Roundtable for Executives
6 Half-day Tutorials
- Introduction to Machine Translation
- Machine Translation User Guide: 2022 Edition
- AutoML for Neural Machine Translation
- Recent Advances in Translation Quality Evaluation: Technology and Methodology
- The Posteditor Toolki
- Creating Text-to-Speech Systems for Every Language
If you are a machine translation user, researcher, technology provider or student, this is the
machine translation conference you need to be at this year!
We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
AMTA 2020 Organizing Committee