AMTA 2016 | Call for Workshop Proposals
The call for workshop proposals is closed.
Contact: Roland Kuhn (email@example.com)
AMTA workshops are intended to provide the opportunity for MT-related communities of interest to spend time together advancing the state of thinking or the state of practice in their area of endeavor. We are particularly interested in submissions related to commercialization of MT and/or its use by professional translators. However, any themes connected to MT research, development, deployment, use, and evaluation are welcome. Topics for past workshops have included post-editing, treatment of Arabic-script languages, translation of patents and scientific literature, collaborative translation, lexical resources, and the impact of MT research on the translation industry.
– Proposal deadline: Thursday, June 1, 2016
– Notification of workshop acceptance: Ongoing
– Camera-ready deadline for workshops with proceedings: September 12, 2016
– Workshop days: Saturday, October 29 or Wednesday, November 2.
NOTE: It is possible that workshops scheduled for Nov. 2 may be organized jointly with EMNLP.
How to submit:
Workshop proposals must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. They should
– Workshop title
– Dates for important milestones (call for papers, recruitment of speakers, etc.)
– Description of the workshop content, technical requirements
– Expected number of participants
– Whether this is an ongoing or new workshop, and
– A signed copy of the AMTA2016_Workshop_Proposal_Form